ALCHEMIST 2 is one of the most acclaimed and innovative sample libraries in its genre.
If you own ALCHEMIST CINEMATIC TEXTURES Vers 1 you can buy the UPGRADE.
With its brand new engine ALCHEMIST 2 becomes even more powerful.
TWO INSTRUMENTS INCLUDED:
ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC TEXTURES 2:
All the samples of the original "Alchemist Cinematic Textures" + more than 13GB of brand new sample material + more than 270 brand new snapshots powered by ALCHEMIST 2 brand new engine.
ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC TEXTURES 1:
All the sample and snapshots of the original "Alchemist Cinematic Textures" library powered by ALCHEMIST 2 brand new engine.
"A bottomless well of possibility and invention that will vie for my creative attention for many scores to come." - HARRY GREGSON - WILLIAMS - multi-award-winning composer (The Martian, Shrek, Total Recall, Call Of Duty)
"Once in a while you get immersed in a world of Soundscapes that transport your creativity to a whole new level, Alchemist is it." - GARETH PROSSER - Composer, Guitarist and Member of the BLUE MAN GROUP
"Don't skip Alchemist by String Audio, great stuff. Simple, minimalist interface, powerful ways to shape the sound and TONS of excellent sample content." - CHARLIE CLOUSER - Composer of the SAW films and former keyboardist on NINE INCH NAILS
ALCHEMIST 2 Cinematic Textures is a powerful tool for Kontakt to create deep and complex cinematic sounds.
Each instrument is composed of six layers.
The library features more than 20GB of sample material
- 20+GB of original sample material (using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 6000+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 570+ pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Arpeggiator, Pan and Amp LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: 200 convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel.
- TouchOSC compatibility and custom template
Minimum System Requirements
Requires FULL retail version (sold separately) of Kontakt 5.5.1 and above.
This library is NOT supported by the FREE Kontakt Player.
Please refer to Native Instruments website for the latest system compatibilities.
ALCHEMIST 2 Cinematic Textures
Signature Cinematic Textures
- Product Code: 16
- Availability: In Stock