After only a few months of its publication, ALCHEMIST is one of the most acclaimed and innovative sample libraries in its genre.
"Once in a while you get immersed in a world of Soundscapes that transport your creativity to a whole new level, Alchemist is it." - GARETH PROSSER - Composer, Guitarist and Member of the BLUE MAN GROUP
"Don't skip Alchemist by String Audio, great stuff. Simple, minimalist interface, powerful ways to shape the sound and TONS of excellent sample content." - CHARLIE CLOUSER - Composer of the SAW films and former keyboardist on NINE INCH NAILS
ALCHEMIST Cinematic Impacts is a powerful tool for Kontakt to create deep and complex cinematic sounds.
Each instrument is composed of six layers.
The library features 1.6GB of sample material (full quality 24 bit Wav files), giving you a lot of combinations and sound colors.
Alchemist Engine is divided into four sections: Main, Color, Motion and Effects.
- 1.6GB of original sample material (full quality Wav files).
- 300+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 195 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Dedicated Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, envelope, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Arpeggiator, Pan and Amp LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: 120+ convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, chorus and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel.
Minimum System Requirements
Requires FULL retail version (sold separately) of Kontakt 5.5.1.
This library is NOT supported by the FREE Kontakt Player.
Please refer to Native Instruments website for the latest system compatibilities.
ALCHEMIST Cinematic Impacts
- Product Code: 03
- Availability: In Stock