MONOLITH Abyss: is the ultimate tool to add that "huge sub bass" sound to your compositions and sound design projects.
- 800+MB of original sample material (540+MB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 200+ high-quality samples.
- 4 layers.
- The "Sub" Layer consists of a collection of several "60Hz" Sub hardware and soft synth sounds specifically recorded for this library.
- The "Bass" Layer consists of a selection of Bass sounds, their scope is to add "focus" to the Sub Layer.
- The 'Dirt" Layer is a selection of textures, their scope is to add a signature sound to the Sub and Bass Layers.
- The "Abyss" Layer consists of a selection of "Ultra-Low" samples, acting around 40Hz.
- 150 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
Minimum System Requirements
Requires FULL retail version (sold separately) of Kontakt 5.6 and above.
This library is NOT supported by the FREE Kontakt Player.
Please refer to Native Instruments website for the latest system compatibilities.
Signature Cinematic Basses
- Product Code: 24
- Availability: In Stock