MONOLITH Atmos is a powerful tool for Kontakt to create deep and complex cinematic sounds, from delicate and pure pads and tones to unreal and signature soundscapes and textures.
Each instrument is composed of six layers.
The library features more than 17GB of sample material
- 17+GB of original sample material (13+GB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 3300+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 296 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Pan - Amp - Pitch - Filter LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: 276 convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel.
- Dedicated Eq/Reamp
Minimum System Requirements
Requires FULL retail version (sold separately) of Kontakt 5.6 and above.
This library is NOT supported by the FREE Kontakt Player.
Please refer to Native Instruments website for the latest system compatibilities.
Signature Cinematic Atmos
- Product Code: 23
- Availability: In Stock