THE LEGENDARY STRING AUDIO SIGNATURE SOUND POWERED BY OUR MOST INNOVATIVE ENGINE TO DATE.
NOW EVEN MORE POWERFUL WITH THE LATEST UPDATE TO v2.5
"I'm immensely impressed by DARK MATTER library. It's the perfect tool for your film/TV/Video game score, especially if you are looking for innovating sound design. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
INON ZUR - 3 Times BAFTA nominated and multi-award winner composer
(Fallout 3/4, Crysis, Star Treck: Klingon Academy)
"You make amazing stuff. I have already used DARK MATTER in a new title for XBOX and PS4, as well as a Disney show for Tokyo Disneyland, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the badassery that has been generated with your awesome tool. PLEASE MAKE MORE! "
ADAM GUBMAN - Music composer and musician
(Pirates of the Burning Sea - Microsoft, Super Hero Squad - London 2012 Olympic Games)
"DARK MATTER is a great addition to the textural/ambient part of my template. Comes with a vast array of inspiring patches but has great features to modify and make your own. The perfect tool for adding some edge, intrigue, and darkness to your cues!"
DAVID BUCKLEY - Award-winning composer
(Jason Bourne, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Batman: Arkham Knight)
"The most important thing in sound design and scoring is making something sounds unique and DARK MATTER delivers that in a big way. It has instantly become one of my favorite libraries, this is a MUST HAVE."
DOUG BRANDT - Owner at PHANTOM POWER - CEO/Executive Creative Director at ANT FARM
(Transformers 4, Destiny, Deadpool, Batman v Superman)
"In my work as a composer for films, TV and video games, I don't so much look for interesting new sounds as I look for great tools to help me develop colors that are both unique and my own. DARK MATTER is one of those great tools. It's an inspiring and streamlined way to develop great cinematic sounds and atmospheres."
JEFF RONA - Multi-award-winning composer
(Traffic, Phantom, Black Hawk Down)
"DARK MATTER is a marvelous library, I love it. the sounds are something I've been missing from all sample libraries. Very useful and intuitive, I will use it a lot.
JUKKA RINTAMAKI - Music composer and musician
(Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Corridor)
"DARK MATTER is a great library. Not only are the sounds amazing, there are also a lot of options here to craft your own ideas and come up with custom made sounds to perfectly fit your own music. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
JESPER KYD - BAFTA award-winning and Billboard/MTV VMA nominated composer
(Assasin's Creed, Borderlands, Hitman, Darksiders 2)
"DARK MATTER is a big huge cinematic noise machine, the preset patches are fantastic but just hit the random button and see what happens...
GRANT KIRKHOPE - Award winning and BAFTA nominated composer
(Donkey Kong, Hex Heroes, Civilization: Beyond Earth)
DARK MATTER 2 is the ultimate tool to create outstanding textures, atmospheres, drones, soundscapes, and pulses.
Dark Matter 2 Engine is divided into five sections: Main, Color, Motion, Effects and Reamp.
- 35+GB of original sample material (21GB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- Almost all sample content of Dark Matter 1 (owners of Dark Matter 1 don't need to re-download it) plus 15+GB of brand new sample content (11GB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 5000+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 340+ pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Arpeggiator, Pan and Amp LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: six separate convolvers, 120+ convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, chorus and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Reamp Engine: add punch and saturation to each layer and boost low, mid and hi frequencies.
- Instant download.
- All payments are processed securely by PayPal, all major credit and debit cards accepted, no PayPal account needed.
- The price indicated in the shopping cart is final, no taxes or fees are added.
Minimum System Requirements
Requires FULL retail version (sold separately) of Kontakt 5.6 or above
This library is NOT supported by the FREE Kontakt Player.
Please refer to Native Instruments website for the latest system compatibilities.
Dark Matter Bundle
"I'm immensely impressed, It's the perfect tool for your film/TV/Video game score, especially if you are looking for innovating sound design. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" INON ZUR
- Product Code: 09
- Availability: In Stock